Thursday, October 16, 2008

I freakin' LOVE Modcloth.

Check out the sweet autumn duds at Modcloth (http://www.modcloth.com/) !

I lust after this jacket....

oooo... and this one:

And I am hot for these dresses. (particularly the teal one)....
















and these shoes....
And I wish I knew a closet drinker so I could buy her this pretty little flask to keep in her purse (but I guess if I knew all about her habit then she wouldn't be a closet drinker now, would she? Hmmmmmm....

And although I look at these and can hear them screaming WEDGIE, this girl knows that sometimes you need to suffer for fashion. Aren't they pretty?

Now go check out their stuff. I will admit that some of the merchadise is entirely unwearable by women of a certain age (read over 30), but they certainly are fun!

No comments: